MPPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Go to official website– mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- On the appeared homepage, click on the tab apply online
- You can also click on the application link mentioned above
- A new web page would open
- Register by submitting the requested details and generate your login credentials
- Login details would be sent on saved contact ids
- Log in to the MPPSC recruitment portal and apply for the position
- Complete the application form and upload all scanned documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Print the form, if necessary
The application fee for Madhya Pradesh domiciles and reserved category applicants will be Rs 250 and for others it will be Rs 500.
The MPPSC recruitment screening process includes the series of interviews which will total 100 points and to qualify for the interview candidates will need to score at least 41% points. The MPPSC will publish the merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates and the candidates will be hired for the vacancies accordingly.