|Remuneration:||R8000 per month|
|Reference:||#JUNIOR COPY WRITER|
Company: DLonra (Pty)
Role Title: Junior Reviewer
About the company
DLonra is a Cape Town-based printing and publishing company.
DLonra is a national supplier of business and engineering textbooks for colleges. While we are committed to making DLonra a comprehensive platform for colleges and TVET schools, we have expanded to also supply and manufacture a variety of educational materials.
Roles and responsibilities
- The employee will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain and assist with author onboarding;
- Liaise with colleges;
- Manage the content in agreement with the authors;
- Assist in the editing of authors’ projects;
- Manage and maintain grammatical adjustments;
- Present and write content for various business platforms;
- Present to stakeholders;
- Assist the marketing coordinator;
- Proofreading of texts;
- Check the factual accuracy of information, such as dates and statistics;
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability;
- Recruit/Manage the process of recruiting new authors;
- Support the marketing department in the organization of various projects;
- Help organize and attend promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns to facilitate their success;
- Write marketing materials (brochures, press releases, etc.) to increase the company’s presence in the market;
- Assist in the management of events related to the business portfolio (Authors and online college);
- Arrange meetings, including room reservations, refreshments, lunches, conference rooms, venues, technical equipment, collate and distribute meeting materials;
- Arrange travel arrangements, including transportation, hotel reservations, maps and visas, as required;
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive personnel, financial and business information and any other duties necessary to conduct the Employer’s business, as the Employer may request from time to time.
- Minimum qualification
- Studying for a degree in English/Journalism
- Desired degree
- Organized, efficient, ability to work alone and self-motivated. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, eMail and WhatsApp for business. Excellent command of English grammar and ability to edit English copy in a timely manner.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send a detailed CV by e-mail to [email protected]
By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you consent to the information being used for the specific purposes for which it was provided, namely recruitment purposes and possible appointments (if you succeed).
Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for purposes relating to the assessment of establishing an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. data and privacy.
We confirm that this information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
If your application is unsuccessful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 6 months after which it will be securely destroyed. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the above clauses, please state your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
Published on 01 Jul 13:51, Closing date 30 August